Apple Maple Bacon Panini
1st place recipe contest winner! Katherine Carter, one of our outside reps, created this amazing recipe for our Office Recipe Contest and WON FIRST PLACE! This recipe is an absolute must try for your next jar of Apple Maple Bacon Jam.
- Sourdough bread - sliced ½ " - 4 slices
- Mascarpone cheese - 1/2 cup
- Terrapin Ridge Farms Apple Maple Bacon Jam - 1/3 cup
- Roast turkey breast - shaved thin
- Thinly sliced McIntosh apple - ½ apple
- One small onion, sliced
- saute onion separately ( - ½ teaspoon olive oil and ½ teaspoon butter - saute on medium high heat until onions caramelize - about 8 minutes)
- Toast bread for just a minute until the crust is crispy. Combine mascarpone cheese and Terrapin Ridge Farms Apple Maple Bacon Jam in small bowl and spread on two slices of bread (use ½ of the spread now). Layer roast turkey slices, apple and caramelized onions on top. Use remaining spread on the last two pieces of sourdough and finish the sandwich. Use a panini grill or lightly buttered saute pan to brown the sandwich. Delish!!