Loaded Baked Potato Dip
Terrapin Ridge Farms
Delicious recipe brought you by Peppers.com.
- 3 pounds bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 cups sour cream
- 2 cups Terrapin Ridge Bacon Aioli
- 1/2 pound shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 cups chopped green onion, green parts only, or more as needed
- Place bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat
- cook, turning occasionally, until evenly browned and crisp, about 10 minutes. Pour bacon into a colander set over a bowl to drain and cool to room temperature
- finely chop cooled bacon.
- Stir 3 cups sour cream 2 cups Terrapin Ridge Bacon Aioli,Cheddar cheese, 1 cup chopped green onion, cayenne pepper, and black pepper together in a large bowl until well-mixed. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
- Spread sour cream mixture into a football shape in the center of a serving platter. Spread bacon over the top to resemble the outside of a football.
- Place 1/4 cup Sour Cream, in a piping bag
- pipe 1 line on each end of the "football" and 1 set of "laces" down the center of the "football". Spread 1 1/2 cups chopped green onion around the "football" to resemble "grass". Make this for your game-day to parties! It is a crowd favorite.