Maryland Crab Cakes with Terrapin Ridge Farms Sriracha Horseradish Sauce
Terrapin Ridge Farms
The best crabcakes we have ever had, thanks to Peppers.com.
- 1 lb fresh lump crab meat
- 1/2 cup saltine crackers, crushed (or dry breadcrumbs)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Terrapin Ridge Farms Sriracha Horseradish Squeeze Garnishing Sauce
- In a small bowl, mix cracker (or bread) crumbs, mustard, Old Bay and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine egg, mayonnaise, and Worcestershire sauce. Gently fold in the crumb mixture.
- Add the crab meat and parsley, and gently shape into 6 cakes, making sure not to break up the crab meat. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate the cakes for at least an hour to ensure that they won’t fall apart while cooking.
- Heat the oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat. Fry the crab cakes for about 6-8 minutes, gently flipping half-way through. Serve immediately with Terrapin Ridge Farms Sriracha Horseradish Squeeze Garnishing Sauce.